- Management & coordination of subcontractors
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Scheduling weekly work programmes
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
- Trade qualified (Carpentry)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the construction industry
- Demonstrated experience in subcontractor management, site supervision and an understanding of safety systems
- Ability to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion of the project is on time and on budget
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
A well known custom home builder with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality works across Melbourne.
The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422