An excellent and unique opportunity has become available for an experienced administration and process improvement professional to join a highly reputable organisation as the State Administration Manager. This permanent full-time position based in the western suburbs of Sydney will allow you to thrive in the delivery of process change and continuous improvement for the administration business unit.
Working for a large organisation, this role will directly manage a team of administration supervisors who oversee large administration functions. The role will allow you to oversee the administration delivery while assessing and advising on process improvements to ensure efficiency. This diverse position will allow you to apply your driven and motivated work ethic to influence and motivate a large administration team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Administration Manager who can provide an exceptional level of team management, business unit performance and the roll-out of continuous improvement measures.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Analysing and assessing the administration process to seek opportunities for efficiencies and process improvement;
- Roll-out of process improvements in an influencing and engaging manner;
- Overseeing the performance and delivery of work by the Administration Supervisors to ensure their team meet targets and goals to maintain the high-performing culture;
- Ensuring the continuous relationship building with various key functions including Administration Supervisors, finance leaders, Regional Managers and Business Partners.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administration Manager leading, mentoring and coaching a large administration team. You will have strong influential skills to guide change and will be able to engage a large team to ensure high-performance.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience managing a high-performing administration and operations team;
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to recognise, assess and implement changes to the administration process to ensure efficiencies;
- Influential leadership style to ensure engagement and motivation from the wider administration team;
- Ability to travel to geographically dispersed offices in NSW;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable and large Australian business for the permanent appointment of the State Administration Manager. Working in the western suburbs of Sydney, this organisation have a strong history and reputation of being values driven and welcoming change improvements.
This permanent full-time opportunity will see you influence change on a large scale and ensure the wider administration team are challenged to grow and develop. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant of Business & Accounting Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346