With operations established globally, our client is a premium brand within their niche industry sector and have a reputation for attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. They are passionate about career development and are considered an employer of choice.
About the position
Reporting into the Content Strategy Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, overseeing and leading the scheduling, scope management and capacity planning for campaign and BAU content work;
- Responsible for long-range creative resource planning and forecasting to identify potential resource deficits requiring freelance support;
- Implementing a tiering prioritisation system for briefs, to ensure projects of high importance are prioritised;
- Own and manage a single centralised calendar to track all activity;
- Proactively identifying new processes, procedures and software to improve the content team workflow;
- Influencing stakeholders to remove obstacles preventing the successfully delivering of campaigns;
- Managing Campaign Project and BAU work progress, ensuring scope is managed and deadlines are met;
- Overseeing all project documentation including planning, review, optimizing and improving processes and overall approach;
- Encourage the Creative, Brand and Social team members for deliverables in a daily stand up to keep content outputs on time and within scope;
- Cover Campaign Project meetings and drive actions for Team/Department Members as a result of meetings.
- Responsible for preparing reports to communicate creative resource utilisation/efficiency;
- Demonstrated project management and previous production experience (within an agency or creative department favourable);
- Previous experience as a Traffic Manager (Minimum 2 years’ experience);
- Expertise in project management, capacity planning, budget management and forecasting;
- Strong ability to problem-solve in the moment;
- Excellent organisational abilities, ability to multitask, and work under pressure;
- Ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with peers, Managers and General Managers of Business Units
- Experience with Smartsheet seen favourably.
- Employer of choice with an excellent reputation
- Based in the South Eastern suburbs with flexible work practices
- Awesome workplace culture and great team
- Salary $80-100K Base + Super + 10% Bonus
Click the APPLY button alternatively or email Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for any questions you might have.