Sharp & Carter have been engaged to source an experienced Finance Systems Accountant for an established organisation with exciting career progression opportunities.
About the Role
The Finance Systems Accountant role sits within the central finance function and is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the finance IT systems, as well as the training of both finance and non-finance staff on its usage. Further duties include (though are not limited to) the following:
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the ERP system.
- Work on project team delivering 3 system implementations over the next 18 months
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with the organisation's Finance and IT teams.
- To project manage any changes to the accounting systems in liaising with the Finance team
- Work with both Group Reporting & Commercial Finance teams to deliver system optimisation
- Technical support for cleansing of the finance system database.
- Technical and design input to system related projects.
- Maintenance of workflows in accordance with new system requirements.
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing as directed.
- Development and implementation of ERP user guides and training.
- Perform ad hoc system tasks.
- Monitoring and reviewing staff performance and working with them to improve performance.
Proven experience of working within a complex IT environment and the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of the ERP and proven experience of creating and streamlining reporting at the back end. The role demands of the successful candidates to confidently sit between finance and IT and manage multiple projects and stakeholders across the wider organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or call Jason Tran on 0426 265 677