|Job title :||Systems Integration Finance Lead|
|Location :||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Job type :||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job reference :||778189|
The key requirements of the position will include, but not be limited to the following.
• Due to a large acquisition, project-manage the system integration of a large ERP and multiple supporting applications
• Preside over the entire project scope; determining deadlines, conducting UAT, providing training, and updating key stakeholders
• Review and analyse existing systems in order to best align and streamline current processes and/ or design system changes with the parent organisation's requirements
• Act as the key liaison between the organisation and stakeholders, analysing limitations of the current finance system and implementing and configuring new systems to meet evolving client needs.
• Plan and monitor the delivery of end user support and training to ensure compliance and best practices.
• Partner with members of the support team to share on thought leadership, best practices, and analytics to evolve an integrated, forward-thinking, compliant finance practice.
• Ad hoc projects as required
Our client is a large ASX listed group based in Melbourne with aggrrssive expansion plans through acquisition. The culture is vibrant and forward-looking, making it a highly sought after employer.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have very strong system integration experience and ideally accounting knowledge to match. You will be required to have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to prioritise requirements and drive a project to hit milestones.
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss it further, please give Adam Koch a call on 0414 272 260.