Multiple fixed term contracts available ranging from three months to 12 months as a Talent Acquisition Advisor with a global professional services firm. The role will require an individual who is agile, with the ability to assimilate into a busy team. You will be required to hit the ground running and take up the recruitment processes currently underway which could be at various stages, and see through to completion.
- End-to-end recruitment of technical advisory positions and talent pooling for key divisions nationally;
- Work with a busy talent acquisition team and be able to multitask or shift focus and prioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as a proven recruitment consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a desk within a recruitment agency (ideally within technology, senior finance, banking, engineering or defence related sectors);
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- Excellent time management and stakeholder engagement abilities;
- Experience with PageUp will come highly regarded (but not mandatory);
- Immediately available and able to commit to a three month minimum fixed term assignment.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this tier one professional services firm who boast a rich history and pave the way in terms of being an employer of choice. The company proactively promote flexible working arrangements; working from home predominantly is almost the done thing!
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please email Haylea Smith at email@example.com or Daniel Careless at firstname.lastname@example.org