As the Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will lead and manage all facets of the recruitment process for Australia and New Zealand across the Operations and Supply Chain portfolios. You will ensure relationships are established, nurtured and maintained both internally with hiring managers, candidates, recruitment partners and all other sources of talent. With support of a talented Recruitment Researcher, you will manage the end-to-end recruitment processes for all salaried positions and implement strategy and direction for the long-term.
In addition to end-to-end recruitment, you will be involved in important talent acquisition projects, maintaining talent pools, establishing strong employer value proposition, revamping induction and onboarding processes and be involved with the management of the Graduate Program and Seasonal Recruitment Vendor.
- Build strong working partnerships with hiring managers within the Operations & Supply Chain portfolios and understand their individual recruitment needs and be their first port of call for resourcing;
- Leverage current resourcing tools and recommend additional, cost effective channels to enhance your talent attraction;
- Day to day management of the Recruitment Resourcer who supports talent sourcing, talent pooling and administration and candidate support;
- Management of the Graduate Program and Seasonal Recruitment Vendor across the Operations portfolio in Australia and New Zealand;
- Management of the recruitment system (Workday) and the relationships of all external recruitment partners.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to work to set timeframes in all aspects of work, including across multiple sites and time zones;
- Consistent customer centric approach to internal stakeholders and external candidates; a real passion for building deep and long-term relationships;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Psychology or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in a Talent Acquisition Advisor position within a large, complex or multi-site environment preferably within the FMCG sector;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, think creatively and suggest innovative solutions.
Sharp & Carter are very proud to be exclusively partnering with a global organisation who are a household brand and within the Top 5 FMCG companies globally. The organisation proudly offers excellent working conditions and flexibility, international opportunities for career progression, and a culture which is based on meritocracy and reward. This is a highly visible position within the Australia and New Zealand business which will offer the successful candidate a long and rewarding career with a global company where their career will be endless.
How to Apply
Please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch directly with applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For more information please contact Haylea Smith at email@example.com.