This is a permanent, full-time position based in the head office location in Parramatta. The role will require an individual who can work autonomously and take charge of the talent acquisition function. You will enjoy being agile, flexible and a position which involve the full remit of end-to-end internal recruitment services. The organisation is a growing firm within the financial services sector and has excellent office facilities in both western Sydney and south Sydney. The company is expanding rapidly and there will be opportunities to expand your career within this people and culture team. This organisation also offers flexibility and working from home opportunities.
- End-to-end recruitment of transactional, entry-level roles for the organisation;
- Work in a standalone capacity and multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Collaborate with hiring managers on writing job adverts, talent strategies, market research, and interviewing including phone screening, first-round and second-round interviews;
- Management of the onboarding process through to induction and analysing turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. email@example.com