Our client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner who has worked in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a STEP UP in your career and want to work in a growing Australian business, then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be a part of a dynamic and experienced team of Talent Acquisition specialists. You will strive to achieve business-critical goals, and deliver an exceptional recruitment experience for all stakeholders and candidates.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Prepare internal and external job adverts
- Conduct formal phone screens
- Manage end to end recruitment processes
- Develop and manage relationships with hiring managers
- Manage the candidate experience
- Implement and develop key training projects
- Supports projects on EVP and talent strategies
Our client is seeking a vibrant and passionate Talent Acquisition Partner who will bring a motivated and agile attitude to the role while driving continuous improvement and excellence.
You will be highly skilled in the following areas;
- Demonstrated experience in relevant recruitment or HR role
- Strong influencing skills
- Desire and ability to attract and develop talent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Our client is a true leader in the retail footwear space and has an excellent reputation across the National Market. Conveniently located in the inner suburbs, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458