Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable and values-driven organisation for the permanent full-time recruit of a Team Assistant / Office Manager.
This role is highly varied in nature and requires a motivated and engaged administration professional who is ready to elevate their career. You will be responsible for database management, formatting reports and proposals, management of meeting room schedules and ensuring overall office management. You will be the primary point of contact for all administrative tasks while ensuring efficiency and productivity.
Your key focus will be to provide best practice administrative support to team while fostering positivity and a can-do attitude. Your key duties and responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Document management including preparation and formatting of proposals and tenders for client submission;
- Diary management support including scheduling and coordinating meetings and interviews and managing meeting room schedules;
- Recruitment administration support including conducting of VEVO (Visa Entitlement Verification Online), police and qualification checks;
- Supporting expense management and supporting with internal and external travel bookings;
- Initial point of contact for office visitors for meetings and taking general office calls and reception management;
- Supporting office staff members for office issue resolution (including IT related issues and support);
- Managing of all office supplies (stationery, marketing materials, standard forms, kitchen grocery, cleaning, business cards);
- Managing all building maintenance issues by alerting building management or the landlord (power/lights, lifts, plumbing, cleaning, toilets, security, etc.);
- Ad hoc administration support for the national and state support functions.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in administration and team support.
In addition, you will also:
- Ability to act with initiative, to meet and exceed internal/external stakeholder needs;
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity, and be seen as reliable, positive, and dependable;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Organised approach to thinking and acting;
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships to support teamwork across the business and maintain credibility with all internal/external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346