Our client is on the hunt for a friendly Receptionist/Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. This role requires someone who is available for 4-6 weeks. You will be responsible for ensuring the office is tidy and running smoothly as well as greeting clients and supporting the wider team as necessary. The ideal individual will have prior experience in a similar role, be polished in presentation and have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering all reception calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from staff, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Updating database with active jobs
- Maintaining office cleanliness; including tidying kitchen
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties including printing, filing & binding, data entry
Experience working in a similar Receptionist position, as well as:
- Previous experience in an reception, administration or similar role
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the MS Office suite and Outlook
This business is a fun and forward-thinking financial business. They are going through a busy period and require an individual that will bring their positive attitude to a hardworking and friendly team on a short-term temporary basis.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.