About the role
Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide Reception support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to bring their knowledge and skills from previous experience. You must be immediately available.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Meet and greet visitors and members in a professional manner
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from staff, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Ad-hoc administration tasks as required
Skills / Experience
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Demonstrated experience operating a busy switchboard
- Experience within an administration support role
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
Our client is a leading Logistics business, known as an employer of choice. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can provide effective Reception support to their team. This a Temporary opportunity conveniently located in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, if you are currently immediately available this could be the role for you!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.