Our client is looking for a passionate Territory Manager to come into the business to help further establish and grow their brands across the Independents, Petrol & Convenience and Foodservice channels. With all the relationships established at group level this role is going to be heavily focused on store execution, building rapport with customers & driving commercial outcomes.
- Direct sales activities to achieve short (monthly, quarterly) and long term (annual) business objectives which maximise profits
- Increasing market share and share of shelf through in-store presence of the product portfolio
- Implementation of an effective in-store promotional schedule
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with in-store personnel and key decision makers
- Prioritise merchandising efforts where time invested will reap the greatest benefits.
- Communication of market insights back into HQ to support strategy development
- Submit periodic reports on objectives, achievements and key issues within region
- Ensure store accounts are up to date monthly (store invoices and credits) and administration requirements for month end are met
- Have ultimate responsibility over the Independents, Foodservice & P&C channels across Brisbane
- A passion for sales & achieving targets
- A love of working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Experience working in a similar role in the food or beverage sectors
- Natural ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Excellent time management
- Confident in presenting analytical market data
- Confident and comfortable with negotiating and influencing
- Excellent company culture, workplace environment and flexibility
- Be part of a Globally Renowned Organisation
- Long term progression opportunities
Our client has a strong reputation, both on a global scale and at a local level. They have a simple proposition of constantly evolving to produce and range a host of dairy products that are of excellent quality and deliver exceptional taste. At the core of their business is the people who work for them and how they support the community.
It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Corey Fairhall on 0477 434 578 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.