Our client, a global leader in healthcare that is committed to providing an unrivalled patient care experience, is growing from strength to strength across ANZ and is now looking for an ambitious Warehouse Supervisor to join a fun and high performing operations team.
About the role
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will run a team of Warehouse staff and will play a key role in overseeing all operational facets of the warehouse along with optimising inventory across the operation.
Your role will involve strategic planning and high levels of organisation to ensure the efficient processing of products to be used by world leading healthcare professionals.
You will be providing leadership, management, and support specifically to the warehouse team to ensure operational excellence while meeting service demands of customers.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and leading the warehouse team to ensure efficient operations
- Cooperating with other company divisions to improve interdepartmental processes.
- Enhancing your team’s productivity and efficiencies to reduce the incumbent’s need to carry out daily customer service duties.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years in a managerial position.
- Ambitious, outgoing and great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and propose effective solutions
- Ability to work with different systems along with being competent in the use of excel
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Piscopo on 0424 803 351 or email@example.com