Reporting to the Group Human Resources, you will be responsible for the delivery of key HR services and support to all front-line and head office staff. You will work as an effective business partner and coach to the leadership team to ensure a positive organizational culture, aligned to the organization’s values. This position is an exciting opportunity for an HR professional seeking their next part-time challenge within the manufacturing industry.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the wellness strategy
- Provide wellness promotion material and activities at all locations
- Actively manage early intervention programs including on-site physiotherapy and on-site counselling\Provide proactive case management for injured employees with a focus on early intervention
- Maintain the suitable duties register and task analysis documentation
- Develop an effective and sustainable return to work plans for injured workers
- Maintain comprehensive records of early intervention arrangements
- Analyse and report injury trends and outcomes
- Monitor expenditure and reimbursements with the insurer
- Ensure full compliance
- Maintain comprehensive workers compensation file
- Work closely with the OHS AdvisorAttend Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Support the completion of other OHS activities
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and updating policies and procedures
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements for the Human Resources area
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employment Relations or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar HR position
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and a confident and approachable coaching style.
- Solid experience in a similar operational and strategic HR Manager role
- The ability to influence, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with stakeholders across the business
- Be highly organized, self-driven & enjoy working within a changing environment
- Demonstrate exceptional people engagement skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Our client is an Australian founded business within the transport sector. A household name that prides itself on serving all parts of the community. Conveniently located in Bundoora, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.