The role is designed to support stakeholders who engage with our client.
This role focuses on nurturing and maintaining relationships with customers and contributors including startups and scaleups, investors and corporates, universities and Research Centres.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing relationships and strategic connections and networks that will enrich and engage further opportunities with existing customers
- Managing contributors, including at an organisation and network level
- Facilitating listings for new contributors, identifying and sourcing new or refreshed commercial opportunities and research projects from existing customers.
- Managing customer and stakeholder data, ensuring formatting, accuracy, relevance and compliance with appropriate standards
- Stakeholder surveys and reporting.
- Ensuring high-quality relationships and excellent customer service with stakeholders from the start to the end of the relationship
- Providing the highest level of service for domestic and international users in navigation and connection assistance, including engaging to understand interest & effectively connect to relevant parties, opportunities.
- Management of correspondence with all stakeholders throughout the commercialisation process – emailing, phone calls, face to face meetings; including detailing these interactions using the CRM
- Tracking and reporting into databases (dashboard and tracking system, CRM, Marketo) and to contributors/ enquirers.
- Identify and develop mechanisms to support greater and more successful interactions between contributors and prospective commercial partners, collaborators and investors.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, communications, marketing, project management or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a business/ marketing / stakeholder engagement / customer relationship management role or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in community/ stakeholder liaison, management and engagement.
- Demonstrated relevant project management experience.
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click APPLY or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org