This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global distributor as an Account Manager in Sydney looking after the Aged Care portfolio of accounts. The role would entail managing an existing group of customers through your care, empathy & excellence in customer service.
- Manage a group of Aged Care accounts across South-East Sydney, South Coast & Wollongong
- Provide your customers with the ultimate in service, product knowledge & advice on service offerings
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell new product & service offerings
- Become the trusted advisor to your customers
- Take ultimate responsibility for sales across your portfolio of accounts
- Account / Territory Management or Sales experience managing a group of accounts
- Having sold medical or clinical consumables would be a bonus
- Experience selling into Aged Care
- Nursing background with desire to move into Sales would also be considered
- Passion for the Aged Care sector & delivering the best possible solutions for your customers
- Autonomous Account Manager role with existing relationships to leverage off
- Excellent culture across the whole business
- Global organisation with aspirations to continue growing
This global business has a proud history spanning over 100 years and operates in over 25 countries. Over the years, they have become an increasingly prominent player in the Australian market, and operate over a number of channels. They have a great culture and value their employees, offering a variety of career paths.
The business has a number of long-standing employees who are proud to work for them, many who have had the opportunity to transition into a variety of roles & functions across the organisation. On the back of continued success, the Australian business is now driving more of a sales-based approach to market.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.