With the progression of yet another exciting development in their residential and social housing sector, our client are looking to bolster their internal project management team with a new Assistant Project Manager.
Reporting into the General Manager of Project Management, this role will work closely with a combination of internal and external stakeholders including project and development managers, architects, consultants and critically, both local and state government.
- Contract Administration
- Consultant Management, Contract Management, State Government Management
- Preparation of monthly stakeholder reports and PCG reports
- Establish business process and systems with reference to Quality Assurance
- Provide support in claim assessments and processing
- Provide support to the PM on project compliance
- Any other duties as reasonably expected from a Project Manager
- Tertiary qualification in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or Property related field
- 2- 5 years’ experience ideally working in Project Management or Construction (Contract Administration / Project Coordinator / Site Engineer)
- Professional in both manner and approach and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in delivering D&C projects and 5 star Green Star projects preferred
If this sounds like the role for you please Apply via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.