Role Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Provide project engagement using established enterprise analysis and business analysis methods and approaches.
- Business focused and able to manage both application and business process projects from requirements to delivery.
- Deliver outputs such as user stories, process maps and documentation as required by the project and the business.
Experience and Capabilities:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in a software development / delivery environment.
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into application requirements
- Highly organised and consultative, combining high levels of analytical skills (in terms of information, data, processes, and frameworks)
- Experience in liaising with various stakeholders across the business landscape to contextualise business needs to user roles and reconcile the value delivered to internal users and constituents.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully planning and leading workshops with all types of stakeholders.
- Skilled in consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Experience in Aged Care/Disability or Government sectors
- Relevant BA/Agile certifications
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira & Confluence)
- Diverse industry experience with demonstrable ability to pick up new domain knowledge quickly is acceptable.
- Process mapping using BPMN, basic process architecture (at least 2 levels)