Great role for a Category Manager or Product Manager looking to further their career in a small-mid sized business. Working with members of the buying group and suppliers to ensure you have the best selection of products for their customers across consumer and B2B.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the market
- Looking for ancillary products to ensure a 'one stop shop' for customers
- Communicating Category ranges with members
- Supporting suppliers with feedback and negotiations
- Very strong communicator and negotiator
- Previous experience within a Product Manager or Category Manager Role
- Able to problem solve for multiple parties included
- Leadership experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the building materials sector
Independant, members-owned business within the building supplies sector. They are very culture focused and work as a team in all areas. They aim to offer value in all areas, including great pricing, advice on product selection and running events to share trends in the market.
A very cohesive and caring culture always striving to support each other, their members and their suppliers. Travelling monthly to see members and support them in their plans and outline opportunities.
How to apply
Please apply to the role with an up to date CV, we do not require a covering letter. Lyndsay will be in touch with all applicants.