This group are a national townhouse builder that deliver large scale townhouse projects for blue chip development groups. The majority of their work is negotiated and they have a significant pipeline to deliver over the next three years. Due to winning two major townhouse projects, with listed development groups they are looking for a Contract Administrator to join the company.
About the Role
Reporting to a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following
- Prepare scopes of work and letting sub-contractor packages.
- Assess and prepare progress payments and variations.
- Prepare monthly cost reports and forecasts.
- Project Coordination of trades and suppliers
- Assist the Project Manager with client management and design management.
You will ideally have worked for a townhouse, apartment or commercial builder as a Project Coordinator or Contract Administrator. It is essential that you have strong communication and negotiation skills and have the ability to drive successful commercial outcomes for the company.
What's on Offer
- Australia's leading Townhouse Builder
- Secure work for the next three years
- Work on major townhouse sites
- Career progression opportunities