This fast-paced and varied role sits within a supportive and energetic team acting as support for a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
This is a permanent role within a growing organisation, with great scope for career progression. If you are seeking a new challenge or to kick-start your career in Administration, this is the role for you!
Sitting in a supportive Customer Service team you will be responsible for:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and queries
- Managing a busy email inbox
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Taking bookings and coordinating schedules
- Running reports and preparing quotes, documents, and presentations
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Computer literate to an intermediate level with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach to work with the drive to learn
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take on feedback
Known as an employer of choice, our client is a well-established privately owned business with offices across Australia. A true leader within their field, they work closely with leading Real Estate Agencies to provide a service to rental properties.
Due to continued growth within the business, they are looking to hire customer-focused individuals who are eager to start their career in Administration and grow with the business as they continue to dominate the market. Conveniently located in Caulfield South, this is a permanent opportunity that requires a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.