An exciting opportunity has become available for strong Customer Service/Administration professionals to join a dynamic, collaborative and enthusiastic customer-focused team. It will be your role to provide a seamless and customer-driven experience where you will build relationships and enhance the success of the business.
Your role will encompass accurate and efficient management of order entry and associated tasks while delivering a superior customer experience on each contact. You will be providing information and responding to in-depth requests via phone calls and emails, this role is responsible for ensuring that the needs of all customers & consumers are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
This role can be performed in the office and from the convenience at home.
- Adhere to all customer requests and enquiries via multiple phone calls and emails daily
- Ensure orders are placed, processed and delivered efficiently and in alignment with the business' processes
- Build and enhance on internal and external relationships
- Contribute positively as a valued member of the Customer Service Team
- Identify and investigate internal process issues to determine the current state and suggest solutions to improve the process
- Other Ad hoc duties as per direction
- 1-2 years experience in a similar customer focused role
- Ability to perform under pressure & can manage time well
- Ability to build and develop rapports with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize competing enquiries and requests
- Ability to obtain strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer/system knowledge
- Positive attitude and a can-do mindset
- Flexible working arrangements (Office and WFH)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work for a reputable and leading Australian business.
Our client is a well-known Australian leader in the manufacturing and distributing space. They have offices located in Melbourne's CBD as well as Melbourne's South East. Their core focus is to provide the best products and services available. Understanding that their employees hold immense value to the overall development and success of the business, their culture is one worth working in! If you believe that you have the experience and skills to contribute to this fantastic team- Apply today!
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.