This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Demand Generation Manager to join an iconic technology business, who are a true market leader in their field. Reporting directly to the CMO, this role will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of demand generation programs designed to ramp up acquisition growth. This role will partner with local sales and marketing leaders to identify market opportunities, building and nurturing prospect databases and creating impactful value propositions.
The ideal candidate will be able to think strategically but also roll up their sleeves to execute in an agile environment. They will have a growth marketing mindset and a demonstrated success acquiring new business in a B2B tech environment.
- Understand market needs, customers, target segments, use cases, and competition to develop marketing plans and a calendar of programs to hit sales targets.
- Build and nurture a prospect database with a focus on targeted account-based marketing strategy.
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of Australian based marketing campaigns, initiatives, and events end-to-end.
- Run webinars for lead generation and pipeline progression purposes, and host or coordinate attendance for targeted meet ups and industry / partner events.
- Develop measures i.e. leads, opportunities/pipeline etc whilst optimizing the end-to-end funnel with a test-and-learn mindset
- Work with sales to identify and leverage existing customers for strong stories and proof points in acquisition campaigns.
- Identify and develop co-marketing opportunities with industry partners and/or associations, executing marketing programs that are mutually beneficial.
- Work closely with the digital team to execute on web and advertising opportunities to hit inbound demand generation targets.
- Create sales tools and training materials that enable the sales team to convert demand into sales. such as demo scripts, objection handling, etc.
- Demonstrated experience acquiring new business in a B2B Tech Environment in either Demand/Lead Generation or Field Marketing capacity.
- Proven experience running marketing programs and campaigns across acquisition, retention and account-based marketing.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to partner with multiple groups in various locations to achieve team and organisational goals.
- Ideally exposure to working in or for regional sales teams with shared KPIs.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or business related field.
- Leading tech organisation who are experiencing strong growth.
- Collaborative marketing function and great company culture.
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development.
- Salary Package circa $140-160K plus Superannuation.
- CBD Location initially working from home. Flexible working
Our client is a global player in software technology. They are renowned for their ability to continuously challenge the market with their product offerings. As a business they are currently growing at an exponential rate and their success stems from being able to get the balance right between developing innovative products and continually re-investing in their customers and staff.
The organisation's culture is one that promotes flexibility, innovation and above all honesty and collaboration. Their employees are highly energetic and passionate and like to inspire those around them. With a true start-up mentality embedded across the organisation, the business embraces and encourages sharing ideas around the coffee machine and working flexibly.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras, on 0415786332 for a confidential discussion.