This role is an exciting full time and permanent opportunity to provide administrative support to a General Manager and to ensure the efficient operation of their activities while supporting the wider team.
You will gain exposure to an entrepreneurial and dynamic company working with an established and highly motivated team!
- Support the General Manager and administrative support to the wider team
- Travel coordination (domestic and international)
- Assist with events and functions planning and organising including sales conferences, client events and team off sites both locally and overseas
- Prepare for and assist the facilitation of meetings, both external and internal, including minute taking and meeting agenda
- Draft and prepare, reports, submission documents, presentations and related documents
- Contract management
- Coordinate the production and distribution of weekly/monthly reports to management
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys writing and can assist the team with social media activities and presentations
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of document editing on Adobe Acrobat
- Lateral thinker and has the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written skills and strong communication skills
Our client is a prominent Australian property development company based in Melbourne, founded in 90's and continuing to grow year on year! They specialise in the development of residential, commercial, and industrial properties, as well as urban renewal projects.
The business has been involved in numerous high-profile projects across Melbourne, including the development of the Docklands precinct and projects in regional areas.
To apply click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bridgette Meaden.
0484 381 458