Having previously supported a C-Suite Executive, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary, email and travel management on a Global scale working with various time-zones (in particular South East Asia)
- Evaluate and prioritise meeting requests, priorities and commitments allowing for travel time, time-zone differences and other constraints
- Full-scale email inbox management and corresponding on the behalf of the executive
- Writing and formatting confidential documents and presentations
- Streamline all meetings in preparing all material, speeches, presentations, agendas and action items, as well as taking minutes and actioning follow-ups
- Format, read and review board papers to ensure there is no discrepancies and distribute to the relevant board members
- Attend board meetings for the purpose of minute taking and draft minutes and actions-arising lists
You will be an experienced Executive Assistant with a long and celebrated history supporting leaders to achieve excellence. Key skills and experience required include but are not limited to;
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to draft and send correspondence on the behalf of your executive
- Extensive experience preparing, reviewing and formatting board papers and reports
- Experience in minute taking and secretarial duties
- Dedicated to work with exceptional organization skills, and the ability to follow through on all matters
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, and think outside the box when faced with issues.
Our client is an international media agency operating in over 100 markets across the world. With their modern Head Office located on Melbourne’s south city fringe, they offer a dynamic, inclusive, and passionate workplace where employees genuinely love to come to work.