This is a unique and challenging role that supports three Senior Executives within a thriving People & Culture Team, this includes the health & wellbeing part of the business.
The purpose of the Personal Assistant role is to provide administrative and organizational support to the Senior Executives in the People and Culture division. The overall objective of the role is to ensure the Senior Executives are supported in a way that improves their efficiency.
Having previously supported Senior Executives you will be responsible for:
- Ensure Senior Executives are appropriately briefed & prepared prior to internal & external meetings/conferences on a daily & weekly basis.
- End-to-end meeting coordination (i.e. Agendas, Minutes, Venues, Facilities, Catering
- Diary management (including screening of meetings).
- End-to-end travel bookings for Senior Executive's interstate visits/overseas travel.
- Attendance of team meetings, documenting actions and decisions, and reporting back
- Supporting coordination of critical meetings (major projects, steering committee)
- Coordination of Events/Conferences/Seminars as required by Senior Executives.
- Maintain an awareness of the Business Unit’s operational
- Development and ongoing maintenance of administrative systems for the Senior Executives
- Assist with on-boarding new starters in the team
You will be an experienced Executive Assistant to achieve excellence. Key skills and experience required include but are not limited to;
- Experience as an Executive Assistant (or similar) to senior executives.
- Strong administrative management and people skills.
- Able to confidently manage a number of priorities concurrently.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Our client is a leading professional services business that is known for its people-first approach. They are based in the Melbourne CBD, however, offer full flexibility to work from where you would like!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458