This is an exciting and varied Personal Assistant role which will allow you to partner with two successful Directors of a leading Architecture Firm based in Melbourne. You will work closely with a number of key external stakeholders and essentially be ‘the voice’ of the business owner often screening calls and emails as well as writing correspondence on their behalf. There is also an element of personal support required in this role, so it is important you are comfortable with Executive and Personal support where no two dats are truly the same.
Reporting to two Directors/ Business Owners, your role will include, however not be limited to the following key tasks;
- Organisation and coordination of international and domestic travel bookings, accommodation and transfers
- Diary and email management
- Expense reconciliation
- Responding to calls and emails on behalf of both Directors
- Establish relationships with key external stakeholders
- Coordinate client events and conferences
- Write and format reports and presentations
- Budget management
- Supporting the business owner with various different projects
- Minute taking, agenda setting and following up action items
- Extensive personal support
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience within a similar industry such as Property/ Construction is advantageous.
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
Our client is a true leader within their field and have a fantastic working culture and team. They are currently seeking a driven and passionate Personal Assistant to support their two Directors. Our client is well known for their projects and diverse port folio of work, and are at the forefront of their industry. This is a permanent role, based in their City Fringe office Monday to Friday. They are seeking a Personal Assistant that will bring a "can do" attitude to a hardworking and supportive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael on 0401265388.