This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a dynamic, progressive tertiary education business on an initial 6-month contract, with the view to go permanent.
The purpose of the Executive Assistant role is to provide administrative and organizational support to the CEO of the business.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for various administration and support tasks including but not limited to:
- Ensure Senior Executive is appropriately briefed & prepared prior to internal & external meetings/conferences on a daily & weekly basis.
- End-to-end meeting coordination (i.e. Agendas, Minutes, Venues, Facilities, Catering, etc.).
- Diary management
- End-to-end travel bookings
- Coordination/Management of Meeting Packs.
- Ensure Senior Executive adhere to deadlines
- Support CEO's direct reports (as directed by CEO) provide assistance across the teams as a point of contact.
- Attendance of team meetings, documenting actions and decisions, and reporting back to the team
- Supporting coordination of critical meetings
- Team Engagement – proactively identifying key areas and teams needing support.
- Experience as a C-Suite Exectuive Assistant
- Strong administrative management and people skills.
- Able to confidently manage a number of priorities concurrently.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in relation to sensitive and commercial-in-confidence information and documentation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
This organisation is a leading education business that offers an agile working environment, an inclusive and fun team culture, and career progression. This is an opportunity that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458