Citiplan is a Melbourne-based property development and investment company with a proud history spanning over twenty-five years. Citiplan has successfully developed mid-scale apartment, commercial and townhouse developments, as well institutional-scale Purpose Built Student Accommodation assets, managed by its affiliated operational company, Journal Student Living.
Citiplan are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join their close-knit team and manage a diverse portfolio of assets.
The Position – Facilities Manager
Reporting to the Directors and the Head of Operations you will be regarded as the expert in Facilities Management and will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of two student accommodation assets, a boutique hotel and a number of retail tenancies.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations to enhance the presentation and performance of assets.
- Contract Management and Procurement, building excellent working relationships with contractors.
- Consistently looking at innovations and driving initiatives to enhance performance and sustainability of assets
- Project Management of minor works, repairs and maintenance projects
- Promote and ensure full compliance with OH&S policies
- Financial management and reporting
We are looking for a proven Facilities Management professional with the following skillset/experience:
- Ideally possess a Diploma in Facilities Management or a Bachelor in a related field.
- Proven track record working as a Facilities Manager in the management of multi-asset portfolios.
- Solid expertise in safety and compliance
- Enthusiastic, driven, well organised and solution focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong commercial acumen
- Relationship driven with an ability to engage a diverse range of stakeholders
This opportunity is being handled exclusively by Sharp & Carter Property recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact:
James Shiells – 0411 256 983 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ewan Ogilvie – 0498637330 – email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 29th January 2021.