Our client is an internationally listed multinational technology business with a strong market presence in their industry. Based out of the US, the organisation now boasts operations and offices across 30 countries around the world and are determined to continue their market dominance. Taking pride and demonstrating excellence in all that they do, this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader.
A central aspect of this role will be focused on assisting with the implementation of a new ERP; specifically Workday Financials. Hence whilst current working knowledge of Workday Financials is preferred, it is not essential. Implementation experience of other large ERPs such as SAP, Oracle etc will be highly regarded.
The other aspect of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of two junior team members
- Management of the month end process to ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed time frames
- Complete monthly consolidated financial reports with accuracy
- Complete and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete rolling cashflow forecast
- Assist in the production of all financial board reports
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and group reporting requirements
- Preparation of company and indirect taxes including Income Tax, FBT, PAYG, GST
- Maintain the general ledger
- Assist with improving financial systems and processes
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have completed their CA / CPA. With retail experience you will have you will have staff management experience as well as experience managing multiple process improvement projects. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426 265 677 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.