More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a small team responsible for overseeing all financial accounting, including month end processes and balance sheet reconciliations
- Partnering with the wider business to optimise performance and support commercial decision-making
- Analysis of results to provide insights and visibility into performance to the leadership team
- Identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cash flow forecasting and management, as well as leading the ongoing relationship with the major banks
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with an upbringing in a Big 4/Mid-Tier environment or you'll be a strong Senior Financial Accountant coming from industry. You will be strong technically but with a view to progress your career and learn new things. You will have demonstrated success improving management and performance reporting through efficient systems and reporting tools and enjoy building meaningful professional relationships.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an emerging FMCG / manufacturing brand as they continue on their impressive growth trajectory. You will be joining an industry leader with a strong culture and top-tier leadership team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.