This retail, FMCG brand been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results and dominating the local retail market. Having grown organically they are seeking a second mover from chartered who is looking to step into a business partnering role and make an impact in their fast paced FP&A team.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for your own portfolio, delivering high level business partnering with senior and executive level partners. Your role will include:
- Influence business decisions and challenge assumptions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of key drivers for the business.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and value add analysis to the business partners to drive results and influence business decisions.
- Prepare accurate monthly, weekly and quarterly forecasts.
- Complete annual budgeting process for your portfolio.
- Creation and delivery of management reports including presenting to management.
- Project and business improvement activities.
CA/CPA qualification. You will be a 2nd mover from chartered (Big 4 or 2nd tier) or straight out of a large Retail/FMCG organisation. Your commercial experience can be from financial or corporate accounting, management accounting or an analyst role. You must have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business and the key drivers for business performance. As this is a high performance role, your time management will be very crucial. Along with your ambition and willingness to learn, you will have superior communication both written and verbal and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
Be part of a global business with a genuine finance career path available. Be mentored by industry best with development along the way. Highly commercial role - you will not be just ‘crunching numbers’ but getting involved in decision support. Onsite parking, access to health programs, flexible work from home policy and bespoke training. The team is high energy, dynamic and work in a supportive manner. You can make your mark in this role!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.