Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer will create and develop new and existing art work as part of a collaborative team in this fast-paced and hugely growing industry.
- Assist in the development and execute artwork for various campaigns
- Support the Marketing and Sales Team with quality design print for exhibitions, events and product portfolio
- Responsible for design activities across advertisements, brochures, posters, newsletters, eDMs, social media, website design, online advertising and annual reports;
- To ensure all materials are on brand and are executed to best practice print and online standards
- Ensuring deadlines are met to the best quality
- Coordinate and execute specific projects and assignments as specified by the Marketing Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant graphic design or marketing role
- Background in technology or automotive favourable but not essential
- Ability to start immediately or within 1 week.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunity with view to go permanent
- Western Sydney location with flexible hours and working environment
- Join a Leading Global Technology Company.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.