Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with the senior leadership team with a focus on leading and developing a people focused team. You will work closely with the People & Culture Manager to provide end-to-end solutions that support the business. You will also work closely with the executive team, site leadership team, frontline leaders, region support teams, team members and external contractors.
This is a site-based HR Business Partner role requiring Monday to Friday presence at the manufacturing facility in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. Parking is available on site.
- Deliver the business’ people strategy and delivery of the key people initiatives that support the delivery of the overall company Australian and New Zealand strategy;
- Provide the site leadership team with coaching, advice and support across all areas of talent development, people leadership and development and organisational effectiveness;
- Lead, engage and motivate the high performance people team to ensure they are delivering the people strategy and initiatives for the business and providing high quality guidance and support to all leaders around critical people matters;
- Research and analyse site employment related data, and provide insights and recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement;
- Lead the implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping leaders manage the impacts of change.
- Degree in HR, Business, ‘or relevant field’, experience in similar HR related role in a commercial setting;
- Experience within manufacturing/FMCG will come highly regarded;
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate ambiguity and problem solve, to be able to consider all points of view in a scenario;
- Takes ownership and action, with the ability to influence stakeholders through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This national food business has a rich history of operating in the food manufacturing industry for over 40 years and providing quality products to consumers Australia-wide. The business boasts a modern facility in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, and further operations in Victoria, Western Australia and New Zealand. This role will offer a wide array of development opportunities provided through their strong internal structure and career development on site.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Haylea Smith at email@example.com.