Reporting into the CFO, you will provide interim generalist HR support from the Sydney office based in Lidcombe. This position will be a temporary contract role for the next eight to twelve weeks to ensure the business is adequately supported in it's people and culture function.
- Partner with and coach business leaders and operational staff on all people matters, workforce planning, talent management and succession planning;
- Be the trusted advisor across three operational sites with site focus on disciplinary, performance, employment and industrial matters;
- Develop and prepare high quality and accurate reports to senior leaders with focus on HR data, reporting and project oversight;
- Work with a broader HR team to develop new people and culture initiatives and provide superior levels of service across client groups.
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor within a multi-site environment;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employment Relations or Industrial Relations;
- Can-do and proactive style with ability to partner with lean teams across multiple sites nation-wide;
- Ability to commence immediately and see through a contract for the next eight to ten weeks.
Sharp & Carter are proud to represent a leading organisation within the Australian agriculture sector. They pride themselves on high quality service and care, and boast an impressive product range range across a variety of businesses. The organisation has operations in each state and territory across Australia and this position will be based from the Lidcombe office.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click "Apply Now" and submit your resume using the appropriate links. For more information, please email Haylea Smith at email@example.com.