Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, you will work as part of a tight-knit HR team to provide business focused operational HR advice to the retail operations business, both in Australia and New Zealand. As an Advisor, you will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, and through collaborative partnerships across the business, delivering value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives.
- Interpret HR policies and employment legislation
- Advise on risk management, and coach and support managers in handling people management, safety, talent development and change processes
- Identify and promote new ways of working and empowering approaches to people management in support of delivering on the overall business strategy
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of all team members is provided for through implementation of integrated Safety & Wellbeing programme
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, policies and procedures to meet objectives
- Support in the recruitment and onboarding process as required
- Provide administrative support across a range of Human Resource functions
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- HR generalist with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Have a passion for people and experience in a fast-paced growing retailer or similar
- Professional, warm, friendly and approachable
- Organised and efficient
- A calm, commercial and practical approach to people practices
- Collaborative and strong relationship builder
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment legislation in Australia (mandatory) and New Zealand (preferable)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite (with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Sound understanding of WorkCover and RTW process
Based in Richmond, our client is a welcoming and fast-paced Retail business who is seeking an experienced Human Resource Advisor to provide support to a tight-knit, collaborative and eneregic team. This business prides themselves on their commitment to supporting its employees and fostering a positive workplace culture.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Elise Dawson on 0448353449.