This is a permanent, full time opportunity based in the Brisbane CBD. In this role you will supporting the Human Resource Manager delivering operational HR advice and support to managers and staff across the business. You will provide support and assistance across human resource generalist duties including recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding and separation processes, industrial and employment relations, performance and conduct. The HR team is full of highly motivated individuals, promoting a supportive and welcoming culture.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for human resources paired with demonstrated HR generalist experience. You will be comfortable providing HR advice and partnering with the business across the entire employee lifecycle to build meaningful and effective relationships.
- Provide high quality, accurate and timely human resources advice to support managers and employees across the business;
- Lead and coordinate end to end recruitment activities, from sourcing, interviewing and the on-boarding process, alongside coaching managers in best practice recruitment processes;
- Liaise with managers to work across a range of employment relation issues (performance and conduct, entitlements, patterns of work and wellbeing);
- Work alongside and support the HR Administrator with all administrative and compliance matters;
- Assist in strategic initiatives led by the direction of the HR Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources or business management related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a HR generalist or HR Coordinator/Officer position;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence, lead, coach and develop others;
- Ability to work with a busy HR Team and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms.
Our client is a National Industry Council within the Australian property sector that was formed to provide and maintain contemporary and uniform regulatory frameworks for all States & Territories. Our client’s services are fundamental to investment in Queensland, safeguarding records for ultimate peace of mind for property owners and interest holders. The business maintains a firm commitment to service and accuracy and has five key sites across Queensland.
How to Apply
Please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch directly with applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For more information please reach out to Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or email@example.com