Reporting to the ANZ Managing Director, the HR Manager role is responsible for implementing strategic direction of the Human Resources function to ensure quality support and service is provided to the organisation in line with on-going commercial and strategic objectives. This key role partners with leaders to identify HR priorities and recommends appropriate people management solutions in relation to organisational development, culture and change to deliver outcomes and manage issues. This role will also have the full involvement and support of the HR Director for Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and you will also manage and lead the HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Specialist for ANZ.
- Partner with the Senior Management Team to drive company culture, vision, mission and values and act as their trusted advisor through the understanding of specific business needs, to ensure that the business units have highly qualified HR support to achieve their individual and collective objectives;
- Be an inspirational business partner and coach who leads by amplifying a performance culture through your actions and leadership, and enable others to resolve conflict and build trust within teams and functions;
- Support with generalist ER and advisory queries relating to HR policies, procedures and performance management processes in line with Fair Work Australia legislation and the National Employment Standards, including overseeing disputes and resolution processes,
- Manage ANZ remuneration and benefits through research, annual salary review processes, and assisting with bonus schemes;
- Oversee the implementation of learning and development plans for all employees and partner with the Senior Management Team to identify high potential employees and ensure that appropriate succession plans are in place and supported by HR;
- Manage the HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Advisor, and oversee the management of teambuilding, charity events, social clubs, internal business communication and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Previous experience in a Human Resources Manager role, preferably within a software development house or similar professional environment with a technical workforce;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Management, Employment Relations or related business discipline;
- Proven capacity to operate both strategically and operationally with expertise in strategic development and execution across a broad range of HR and organisational initiatives;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and frameworks;
- Display a high level of maturity, self-confidence with an ability to partner with and consult to senior management to align people initiatives to business needs;
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, multi-project environment and be able to adjust priorities displaying strong time management skills;
- A mature and professional approach to work with an ability to instill a high level of confidence with others.
This organisation has broad and international experience within the software industry, spanning 30 years across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. With approximately 700 employees, this company works across three key business areas to provide private and public organisations with large-scale software solutions to address pain points, save money, and improve customer experience in APAC. Within the ANZ portfolio, you will be the key HR contact to approximately 200 staff across many locations including Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. The company has embraced flexible working arrangements and work from home options will extend beyond the current Covid-19 situation – you will also build strong relationships with your counterparts in the Middle East and internationally, exposing you to new projects and opportunities.
How to Apply
If this contract aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For a confidential career discussion and other live Human Resources vacancies available through Sharp & Carter, please be in touch on the number provided below.