Our Client is a well-known Developer/Builder based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. This Builder complete a large number of child care centres from inception through to completion. Due to growth of the business our client is after a Maintenance Defects Supervisor to take charge of the maintenance and upkeep of all the Child Care Centres.
- Day to day maintenance of the Child Care Centres
- Assessing the defect and appointing a trade to complete
- Organise and coordinate trades for larger projects
- Liaise and communicate with clients and stake holders
- Assist full time carpenter on tools when required
Skills and Experience
We are after an experienced builder with a strong carpentry background who is looking to transition off the tools. You will need to be a good communicator with strong attention to detail as the majority of your role will be assessing defects and coordinating correct trades. If you feel you have the right experience please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422 or firstname.lastname@example.org