Fantastic new role within the Property and Healthcare space. Implement integrated marketing plans and activities for designated business units and customer segments, to drive brand consideration and preference, maximise lead generation and support customer retention, engagement and advocacy.
- Ensure that all marketing communication content is accurately maintained and optimised at all times.
- Work across events, pop-ups, content creation and other broad based marketing initiatives
- Build trusted relationships with all key stakeholders and SMEs with your designated business unit(s), building credibility as a trusted marketing advisor and business partner.
- Ensure that all branded assets (promotional material, advertisements, buildings, retail outlets, cars, uniforms, etc) for the portfolio are brand compliant.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Experience in Property or Healthcare preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- Must be open to travel and own a license.
- One of Australia's most well known Healthcare providers
- Huge opportunity to own a major portfolio in NSW
- Autonomy and Ownership.
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com