Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for developing content for marketing campaigns for both online and offline channels across Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop engaging content to continuously improve customer experience through insights
- Generate content for online (eDM, Website) and offline (ATL, BTL) marketing campaigns
- Share best practice insights with global marketing team
- Provide recommendations and reporting on campaign analysis
- Undertake investigative research for new product launch support
- Maintenance of CMS and online engagement platforms.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for briefs and agencies
- Background in PR, Media and Communications is essential
- Creative written communications experience
- Demonstrated recent success in a B2B implementation role
- Strong understanding in Customer Mapping/ Customer Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience building strong relationships with internal (management and leadership team) and external stakeholders (marketing agencies)
- Available to commence immediately
- Globally recognised brand
- Rewarding salary with excellent workplace culture
- Location close to the CBD and public transport
- Exposure to share best practice with global marketing team
About the company
Established in Melbourne, our client is a reputable organisation that produces consumer goods products. This role will sit within their B2B marketing team who markets to the Mining, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Retail channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading global business that has a strong focus on its people & career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras on 0415 786 332 for a confidential discussion.