Overseeing a $100m portfolio with Coles. Working in closely with Category, NPD, Operations and Production, this role will be charged with effective day to day account management of the existing Coles Account along with driving the long-term strategic initiatives of the business.
Partnering with the National Business Manager, Head of Retail and multiple layers across the customer, this is a genuinely unique opportunity for a progressive sales leader to step in and truly build something great.
- Manage customer account across all Coles Bakery categories.
- Manage customer forecast accuracy, sales revenue & net margin contribution.
- Facilitate visits of other key stakeholders as required to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Collect, analyse and report market data and trends relative to competitor activity, pricing, market trends to establish business opportunities.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with the customer to drive improved efficiency and value creation for both parties.
- Minimum 5 years account management experience in the Retail Channel is mandatory.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven team player across organisational lines.
- Proven commercial acumen, analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree qualification is desirable, with degree qualification in business, marketing or similar seen as advantageous.
- Ability to analyse and interpret category data and use these to drive insight led customer and category initiatives.
- Self-managed, motivated and energetic
The business is a large Multinational Food Manufacturer and is the largest manufacturer within Bakery in Australia. The business is embarking on their newly formed growth strategy with strong investment into category, production innovation and operational excellence.
How to Apply –
Click APPLY or contact Brede Seccull – Consultant on 0428510302 for a confidential discussion