- Arrange and manage calendars
- Draft and prepare letters and related documents
- Develop and undertake a variety of administrative tasks
- Coordinate the production of weekly and monthly reports
- Assist the marketing division with projects
- Prepare documents for internal and external signoff
- Travel arrangements and itineraries
Experience working in the construction, development, or real estate industries in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Professional presentation
- High-level attention to detail
- Mature minded and confident with a friendly, approachable manner
- Ability to take ownership and display accountability
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Highly motivated with an ability to use initiative to improve procedures and provide assistance
Our client is a Melbourne founded developer that specialises in the construction of residential apartments, commercial offices, business parks, retail, and investment management business.