Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a well-known professional services team. This is a fantastic role for someone returning from maternity leave who prefer a flexible, part-time role three days per week.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- The addition of new starters
- Leave reconciliations
- Masterfile or other changes
- Assist in the fortnightly processing of payroll
- Previous experience in a Payroll Administrator role is essential
- Experience in ADP Payforce
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Happy and open to learning new skills
- Friendly, easy-going and builds rapport with ease
Our client is a well-known professional services firm located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No 1099601.