Reporting directly to an exceptional people leader and Manager, you will form part of an impressive risk & compliance team. You will undertake a range of critical risk assurance activities and provide the senior leadership group with areas for improvement and recommend solutions in a proactive manner. Success will be achieved through strong stakeholder engagement and an ability to provide advice around the assurance mapping frameworks.
Due to a key set of deliverables that need to be achieved within set time-frames, this role is being offered as a six (6) month contract engagement.
- Risk assurance of the control, analysis, treatment, monitoring and reporting of risk in relation to core business operations
- Monitor, review and reporting on risks to set guidelines and policies
- Complete operational risk reviews, provide advice around the assurance mapping and assist with implementing improvements
- Maintain and implement best practice processes with up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Provide a varied range of risk activities including risk stress testing, control and analysis testing and identify process improvements
- Provide meaningful and insightful analysis through financial modelling around operational and financial performance
Skills and Experience
- GIA, RMIA, IIA, CA/CPA or other relevant business related qualification
- Relevant experience in risk, audit, compliance or governance roles (insurance or financial services industry sectors highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce meaningful reports
- Strong risk framework knowledge with the ability to coach and share knowledge
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large organisation who are well placed within their industry, with opportunities to continue their aspirations to scale and grow. With an impressive track record to date, they offer strong career development opportunities and a fast paced yet enjoyable work culture. They offer a collaborative and supportive work environment where new ideas and commercial insights are valued; they are always looking for ways to improve and streamline processes where possible. Corporate head office is situated in the Brisbane CBD.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or email@example.com