Our client is a leading health service provider for regional and remote communities around Australia. You will be joining this company during their growth journey, meaning you will get the unique opportunity to grow with this role and make it your own. Due to this healthy and steady growth, the opportunity is now available for a talented recruitment consultant to join the team in a leadership position.
Working alongside and leading a team of 10, reporting directly to 2 experienced and motivational managers. The role will require an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative on tasks. This role will see you leading from the front, to be successful in this position you will have prior team leader responsibilities or be an experienced recruitment professional looking to take a step into a leadership role.
- Full scope of end-to-end recruitment responsibilities covering a national remit of health care professionals;
- Work with a busy talent team and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed;
- Have a genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, to ensure exceptional customer service;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you will be well-versed in all components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines;
- Experience working as a recruitment consultant in the healthcare sector will come highly regarded;
- High levels written and verbal communication skills, in conjunction with logical and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and proactiveness to ensure workloads are effectively managed and prioritised in an everchanging environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence, lead, coach and develop others.
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or email@example.com.