This pivotal role encompasses leading a small team across New South Wales and having responsibility for the Residential, Trade & Retail channels within the business. Ultimately, your role will be to lead your team in line with company strategy to deliver consistent revenue & account growth across these channels.
- Lead & coach your sales team to deliver desired results
- Drive growth through each of the channels, recognising that each is at a different stage of their lifecycle
- Take a hands-on approach to managing stakeholders in key accounts
- Lead from the front with your sales attitude & experience
- Ensure Retail, Trade & Residential revenue channel targets are achieved
- Sales leadership experience, ideally having led a small team
- Have experience dealing with Retail (Bunnings), Trade Merchants and/or Residential Builders
- Background in building products would be highly advantageous
- Passion for leadership with ability to influence uplift within a sales team
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a broader team
- Privately owned business with great legacy
- True sales management leadership role
- Great culture with continued growth aspirations in place
This impressive business has been in operation over 70 years and has established itself a great reputation as a leading business in the building products market across Australia. The business manufactures its range of products in Australia, and over the journey, has diversified its customer base to include Retail, Trade Merchants, Residential Builders, Architects & General Commercial customers.
The business employs over 120 people, many of whom have had long-tenured careers within the organisation. Head office is based in Melbourne and the business operates across Australia, and through recent strategy formulation, is now in a strong growth phase across each of its channels.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.