This is a great opportunity for either an Account Manager looking to step into a hands-on Sales Manager role in a small business, or someone who already has experience managing a small team. Either way, you will be a bit of an all-rounder responsible for the sales function, and with some potential exposure to purchasing.
The core accountability of the role is ensuring the continued revenue growth in Victoria through increasing existing customer spend, as well as new customer acquisition. Typical customers you would be dealing with include food manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies & OEM’s.
- Ensure year-on-year revenue continues in Victorian business at current rate
- Build pipeline of new revenue streams, including new customer acquisition
- Solely own the Sales function & account management of all customers
- Be involved in purchasing; importing premium products from Europe
- Lead a small team of 2 employees
- Report directly into the Owner of the business
- Account or Sales Management experience with track record of delivering revenue growth
- Industry experience from within conveyors, machinery, belting or similar
- Ideally have exposure to Purchasing to complement your sales background
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell to a range of stakeholders including Engineers, Maintenance & Purchasing, through to Business Owners
- Report in to & work directly with the Business Owner
- Intimate team with no-fuss culture
- South East office location
This intimate business has been distributing premium machinery parts in Australia for over 25 years. Supplying OEM’s, Resellers & organisations directly, they’ve built a great reputation in the industry through their excellence in customer service and ability to deliver. Through their long-standing relationships with European manufacturers, they are one of the only suppliers of premium parts into the Australian market. Combining that with their customer focus, they have seen continued & consistent revenue growth over the last few years, which now sees them wanting to expand their footprint.
This is a very small business with a hands-on and passionate Owner at the helm. The business is quite simple in terms of how it’s achieved its success and has an excellent reputation with its customers. Hence the culture in the business is also quite straight forward in that the team just gets the job done without fuss.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.