Reporting to the CFO and other Group Executives your key responsibilities will be centered around providing support to senior management, providing accurate reporting and business partnering non-financial stakeholders to guide decision making. This role manages a team of x2 qualified Management Accountants and manages all senior stakeholder relationships across the group.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack including analysis and commentary
- Actively partner with non-financial manager to ensure reports add value and can be used to make decisions
- Developing and improving financial models
- Analysing data to improve budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of budget packs
- Manage x2 staff (qualified management accountants) on a daily basis as well as their development and performance review.
This high performing overseas privately owned business boasts an impressive growth history and dominant position in the market as well as a truly national customer base. Due to both organic growth and a series of acquisitions an opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded FP&A Analyst to join the business in what will initially be an initial 12 month contract role with a clear view to a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be newly or part CA/CPA qualified
- Have a strong analytical abilities, very good MS Excel skills and experience producing management reports in a large organisation
- Have interpersonal style that will allow you to gain the confidence of senior management